It’s 6:38 pm on a Friday, and instead of joining your friends at happy hour, you are stuck in the office trying to fix that formula that isn’t pulling the data correctly!
It’s not your fault! Nobody ever taught you how to use Excel efficiently. In fact…
- You KNOW there’s a better way, you just have NO IDEA what it is!
- You have neither the time nor the patience to learn on your own.
- You’re tired asking other people for help. They lose patience, and you end up feeling like a burden. 😥
- What would you even search for on Google?
Don’t worry my formula-frazzled-friend, I’m here to help!
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Shir Aviv, and I have made it my life’s mission to help people save time in Excel, so they can get back to their lives.
Here’s where you come in…
I am currently developing a revolutionary new Excel training platform, and need your help to build it!
A bold statement, I know.
That’s why I am looking for 5 individuals to sign up for the 1-On-1 Pilot Program.
What is the 1-On-1 Pilot Program?
Simply put, this program will bridge the gap between your Excel anxiety and Excel proficiency (and not the kind that you put on your resume!)
- I will not only teach you how to solve your current Excel challenges, but more importantly, I will teach you how to ELIMINATE 80% of wasted time moving forward.
- I will answer questions you didn’t even know to ask (again, not your fault).
- I will teach you how and why Excel works the way it does, so that you can answer your own questions as they come up, no matter how unique.
- This can even be our little secret – feel free to take all the credit at work and get all the rewards that come with it (promotion, respect, independence, etc.).
How Does the 1-On-1 Pilot Program Work?
Every problem, no matter how complex, can be broken down into a step-by-step algorithm.
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give me both written and verbal feedback on my instruction style, pacing, and overall effectiveness.
- In exchange, you will get my 10 years of spreadsheet experience, neatly packaged into an easily digestible format of 2 hours per week, for 4 weeks (8 hours total 1-on-1 training time).
- We can work on a complex work project, brush up on spreadsheet fundamentals, or do a little of everything. Either way, I’m here for you!
- 8 hours of 1-on-1 Excel training.
- Learn Excel or Google Sheets for PC or Mac.
- 100% personalized curriculum.
- High resolution screen recordings of every session.
- Limited space – only 5 spots available (first come, first served).
- Enrollment closes on Tuesday, February 11th at 9 pm.
[show-testimonials alias=’1-on-1 Pilot 01′]
Think about it.
You are already wasting hours, days, and possibly months of your life.
- Time you could be spending planning your next weekend getaway (I hear the slopes at Stratton Mountain are exquisite this time of year).
- Or time you could be spending on your Peleton bike, followed by a tall glass of Aviation Gin.
- Or time you could be spending in REM sleep, perhaps dreaming of Idris Elba (pre Cats of course).
My point is that YOLO, so why experience FOMO, ya know?
How Much Does it Cost?
Normally this kind of training costs $2,800, as you can see here on my website.
However, in exchange for your invaluable feedback, and if you’re one of the first 5 students to sign up, you won’t be paying $2,800.
It won’t cost you $2,600, or $2,400, or even $2,200.
In fact, all this can be yours for just 8 monthly payments of $199.
Or save another $393 by paying 100% upfront.
But wait, there’s more!
For the first 3 people who sign up I’ll throw in a free cheat sheet of the top 86 Google Sheets keyboard shortcuts (for both PC and Mac) that isn’t even up on my website.
Sound too good to be true?
Now sign up before I change my mind 😉
This program IS for you if:
- You are already spending 1 or more hours per day in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You understand and appreciate the value of investing in yourself.
- You are able & willing to spend a little extra time giving me verbal and written feedback.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You absolutely hate spreadsheets and do not see the value it can bring to your professional or personal life.
- You do not have time or patience to give me verbal and written feedback throughout the training program.
- You would rather complain about how much work you have to do than put in the effort and get it done.
Still not sure if this is right for you?
Email [email protected] with any questions.
In the meantime, hear what a few of my students have said about working with me…
[show-testimonials alias=’1-on-1 Pilot 02′]
See you on the other side! 🙂
Shir “YOLO” Aviv