I know you’re not one of those people who flake out at the last minute…
but I still need you to read and agree to my Cancellation Policy anyway.
Don’t forget to fill out the form at the bottom.
Shir “I’m Glad We Understand Each Other” Aviv
The fine print:
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount.
(Example: a scheduled session of 2 hours will still be charged 2 hours, because that is the time I blocked off to meet with you. Sounds simple enough right?)
- If you are running late for a session, you must let me know via text message at (646) 431-3552. If I don’t hear from you 15 minutes past our scheduled beginning time, I will not wait for you, and you will forfeit the session. *Sad face*
- If you arrive late for a session, that time will be deducted from the session.
(Example: if we have a session scheduled from 6-7 pm and you arrive at 6:15, the session will still end at 7 pm)
- In the freak occurrence that I am running late for a session, I will text you to let you know. We will either have the full session there, or add on any missed time to the next session. (If we’re at a coffee shop I’ll offer to buy you a drink. Because frankly, waiting for someone sucks, and I’ll want to make it up to you!)
If you have any questions about this Cancellation Policy, please email me at [email protected].